Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Sister in Law,

You're a dirty bitch. You know it and I know it. Back the fuck off. YOU are not my warden, though you certainly whisper all sorts of shit in my warden's ear that makes my life even more miserable than it already is.

You know what an asshole your brother is. You've seen the way he's clipped my wings and crushed my spirit. Why don't you quit fucking helping him along, hmm?

Because I swear to God, you twisted, horrible little person, if you drag my children into your bullshit like you tried to do today you will not know what fucking hit you.

You think I'm a little mouse, and in the past you may have been right. It's my fault; after all, I've allowed myself to be verbally, mentally, and spiritually abused for the last seven years and done little about it. I get why you think I'm weak; I've been weak. I can own that. But here's a fucking newsflash, Sister, fuck with my children and you will see this mouse turn into a lion. And my bite is MUCH fucking worse than my roar.

Back. The fuck. Off.

3 prisoners breaking out:

A Pretty Prison said...

Yes, I fucking sent it to her.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you sent that to her!! People need to know when they have overstepped their boundaries, and you never, EVER, bring someone's kids into an argument. I hope you post her response too!

Joann Mannix said...

Hey Beautiful Lady,

It makes me so sad to see you suffer. I know I don't know any of the dynamics, but I just hate to see you surrounded by such toxicity. You don't deserve this. No woman does. My wish for you is that you will find your way to the light so that you can spend the rest of your days away from this awful oppressive atmosphere. Keep your chin up. I'm pulling for you.

Post a Comment